Unsure? We are here to help. Call us on 0800 388 383
At the heart of this range cooker’s unique construction is the Energy Saving Panel (ESP). This removable panel allows you to switch from a full-size 108 litre oven that’s great for entertaining en-masse, to a more modest 49 litre oven that uses less energy when cooking smaller dishes. When the panel is in place the spare cavity acts as a handy plate warming facility, using residual heat from the adjacent oven. The panel and shelves can be stored in the full-width drawer below when not in use.
Key Product Features
• ‘A’ rated for energy efficiency.
• Multifunction oven offers seven settings: defrost, fan oven, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven, browning element and base heat in both full oven and divided mode.
• Pyrolytic self-cleaning function.
• Large, single triple-glazed door for easy viewing and reduced kitchen temperatures.
• Single-piece hotplate with five burners, each fitted with FSD’s (Flame Supervision Devices).
• Large Teppanyaki-style griddle with non-stick coating and graduated surface that drains fat away from food.
• Full-width and half-width shelves provided.
• Dual grill pan system offers safe grilling across full or half-oven width.
Height to hotplate 905 - 930*
Width (mm) 900
Depth excl. handles (mm) 608
Depth inc. handles (mm) 605