DUAL FUEL RANGE W.760
Now with the introduction of the 759mm Dual Fuel Range, kitchens large and small can enjoy the new world of Wolf Dual Fuel cooking.
The Wolf 759mm Dual Fuel Range features a rangetop with four dual-stacked burners (sealed for easy clean-up), and a dual convection oven with 10 cooking modes. The large electric oven features the Wolf dual convection system that delivers even temperature and airflow throughout. Its two convection fans and four heating elements give the user convenience and superior control over ten different cooking modes. Brilliant halogen lights illuminate the beautiful blue oven interior.
At any size, a Wolf dual fuel range steals the show with its classic professional look, eye-catching cobalt blue oven interior, and your choice of red or black knobs. Wolf Ranges are sculpted in heavy-gauge stainless steel and tested to perform beautifully through decades of daily use.
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup.
- Patented digital oven control knob.
- Dual convection: two fans for even heat distribution.
- Ten cooking modes, including the bake stone and dehydration kits for precise, easy-to-use control.
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use.
- Full-extension bottom rack for easier access to foods.
- Spring and damper door hinge for quiet, effortless opening and closing.
- Natural or LP gas rangetop with large capacity dual convection electric oven
- Specify knob finish at time of purchase - your choice of black, stainless steel, or signature red
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish
- Bezels with stainless steel finish surround all knobs - chrome or brass bezels available as an accessory
- Dual-stacked sealed 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) and 15,000 Btu/ hr (4.4 kWh) burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings
- Melt feature on one 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) burner
- Porcelain coated cast iron continuous top grates
- Pivoting hidden touch control panel
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Ten cooking modes—bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory required) and proof
- Self-cleaning oven
- Coaxial temperature displaying oven selector knob
- Temperature probe feature
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- Spring/damper door system for each oven door
- Three adjustable oven racks; one full-extension easy glide, one full-extension door glide and one standard.
- Gas: LP or NG
- Dimensions: 759 W x 749 D x 937 H
- Power Requirements: 20 amps