Gaggenau Vario Flex Induction Two Zones Cooktop 200 Series w.288
Featuring a black control panel
- Can be combined with the cooktops of the Vario 200 series to a harmonic unity
- Control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- 2 flex induction cooking areas 19x21 cm (2200 W, with booster 3700 W), linked together 38x21 cm (3300 W, with booster 3700 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- Integrated control panel.
- Electronic power control in 9 stage power setting for each cooking zone.
- Cooking area marking.
- Flex function for rectangular cooking areas.
- Frying sensor function.
- Pot detection.
- Booster function for both cooking areas.
- Residual heat indication.
- Operation indicator.
- Safety shut-off.
- Operates with magnetic (induction) iron pots and pans only. For an optimal heat distribution, the use of sandwich bottom cookware is recommended.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 9 kg.
- Total connected load 3.7 kW.
- Connecting cable 1.5 m without plug.