Gaggenau 200 Series Stainless steel Gas Cooktop w.914
Featuring a black control panel
Control panel for comfortable and secure operation
Mechanical power level regulation for 9 power levels, with exact setting and reproduction of flame size
Multi-ring burner of solid, heat-resistant brass as used in professional kitchen
Solid smooth-surface cast iron pan supports
Up to 17 kW on 5 burners
- 1 multi-ring wok burner (300 W – 5000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 32 cm.
- 2 two-ring high output burners (170 W – 4000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 28 cm.
- 2 two-ring standard burners (170 W – 2000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 24 cm.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- Integrated control panel.
- One-handed operation.
- Electric ignition.
- Three-part cast iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Residual heat indication.
- Operation indicator.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Rear panel and wall trims must be heat-resistant and consist of a non-flammable material.
- Installation in a 90 cm wide lower cabinet is required.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 300 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- With a total connected load of more than 11 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 11 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Appliance weight: approx. 29 kg.
- Total connected load gas 17.0 kW.
- Total connected load electric 10.0 W.
- Connecting cable 1.7 m with plug.