Gaggenau Metallic 200 Series Combi-Steam oven LH Top Controls w.600
BSP 251 111
Unsure? We are here to help. Call us on 0800 388 383
- Flush installation
- Water tank for fresh and waste water
- Large cavity
- LED light source
- External steam generation
- Hot air + 100 % humidity. Hot air + 80 % humidity. Hot air + 60 % humidity. Hot air + 30 % humidity. Hot air + 0 % humidity. Low temperature cooking. Sous-vide cooking. Full surface grill level 1 + humidity. Full surface grill level 2 + humidity. Full surface grill + circulated air. Dough proofing. Defrosting. Regenerating.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Personalisation of automatic programmes.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 110° angle.
- 2 removable 1.7 litre water tanks.
- Water level warning.
- Three-point core temperature probe with automatic shut-off and estimation of cooking time.
- Automatic programmes.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- LED light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- 3 tray levels.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) either via cable connection LAN or wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Cleaning aid.
- Descaling programme for the steam generator.
- Drying function.
- Automatic drying of the cavity at the end of the cooking process.
- Water tank, dishwasher-safe.
- Grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Strainer filter, removable.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BS.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 21 mm from the furniture cavity.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 72 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Necessary lateral gap between appliance door and furniture panel of min. 5 mm.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 110° door opening angle.
- The mains socket needs to be planned outside the built-in niche.
- The LAN port can be found at the back on the lower left side.
- Total connected load 3.1 KW.
- Connecting cable 1.5 m with plug.
- Plan a LAN cable.
- Power consumption standby/display on 0.8 W.
- Power consumption standby/display off 0.5 W.
- Power consumption standby/network 1.8 W.
- Time auto-standby/display on 20 min.
- Time auto-standby/display off 20 min.
- Time auto-standby/network 20 min.
- Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.