Gaggenau 400 series table ventilation w.1200
Unsure? We are here to help. Call us on 0800 388 383
- Extendable table ventilation, when not in use can be completely lowered into the worktop
- Can be combined perfectly with other Vario appliances of the 400 series
- Dimmable, neutral white surface LED light for ideal illumination of the whole cooktop
- Precision crafting of 3 mm stainless steel
- For surface mounting with a visible edge or for flush mounting
- Power levels depend on the remote fan unit.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Run-on function, 6 min.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Cartridge-type filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Neutral white surface LED light (3600 K), continuously dimmable.
- Lamp output 4 x LED 6medium power 5W stripe.
- Illuminance 191 lx.
- Spare covers for closing air outlets.
- No connecting piece included.
- Matching remote fan units for air recirculation or air extraction mode.
- Secure the control unit to the side panel of the cabinet, not to the base of the cabinet or the kitchen floor.
- Connection to the respective appliances via network cable.
- Operation of Vario cooking appliances only possible without appliance cover.
- Max. output of cooktops 18 kW.
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The remaining surface of the worktop (min. 50 mm) between the cut-outs must be reinforced with a support. It is recommended to use furniture support AA 409 401/431.
- Ovens that do not exceed the maximum allowed cabinet temperature can be combined with the table ventilation if built-in situation permits.
- To avoid smoke when frying/grilling refer to the manuals of VR/VP.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Total connected load 65 W.
- Network cable 1.2 m.
Consumption data is referred to a configuration with the remote fan unit AR 400 142.
Energy consumption 42.6 kWh/year.
Ventilation efficiency class A.
Ilumination efficiency class E.
Grease filter efficiency class C.
Sound level min/max (intensive) according to EN 61591: 44 / 66 dB(A)