Gaggenau Vario Downdraft hood 200 series w.150mm
Unsure? We are here to help. Call us on 0800 388 383
- Can be combined with the cooktops of the Vario 200 series to a harmonic unity
- Highly efficient ventilation system at the cooktop integrated in the worktop
- Function for automatic, sensor-controlled power adjustment depending on the build-up of cooking vapours
- Low planning and installation effort
- Air extraction or air recirculation system
- Power levels depend on the remote fan unit.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Automatic function with sensor-controlled run-on function.
- Large-scale metal grease filter with high grease absorption.
- Grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Grease filter and activated charcoal filter saturation indicator.
- Airflow-optimised interior for efficient air circulation.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Enamelled ventilation grille, dishwasher-safe.
- Air exhaust bend included in delivery.
- Overflow 250 ml capacity.
- Sound level min/max (intensive) according to EN 61591: 56 / 76 dB(A)
- Please refer to spec sheet for recommended configurations of downdraft ventilations and remote fan units and the needed ducting elements.
- For each VL one remote fan unit is recommended.
- Maximum cooktop width between two VL 60 cm.
- If installed next to gas appliances, the ventilation moulding LS 041 001 is recommended to ensure maximum performance of the cooktop.
- When having installed the ventilation moulding LS 041 001 the wok pan WP 400 001 can not be used.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Connecting cable 1.7 m between VL and remote fan unit.