Gaggenau Vario downdraft ventilation 400 series w.150
Unsure? We are here to help. Call us on 0800 388 383
- Can be combined perfectly flush with other Vario appliances of the 400 series
- Precision crafting of 3 mm stainless steel
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Highly efficient, low noise ventilation system especially with remote fan unit AR 410 110
- Function for automatic, sensor-controlled power adjustment depending on the build-up of cooking vapours
- Control knob with illuminated ring included in delivery.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Automatic function with sensor-controlled run-on function.
- Large-scale metal grease filter with high grease absorption.
- Grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Grease filter and activated charcoal filter saturation indicator.
- Airflow-optimised interior for efficient air circulation.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Enamelled ventilation grille, dishwasher-safe.
- Air exhaust bend included in delivery.
- Overflow 250 ml capacity.
- Cooktop-based ventilation control (with suitable cooktop).
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) either via cable connection LAN or wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Sound level min/max (intensive) according to EN 61591: 57 / 76 dB(A)
- Matching remote fan units for air recirculation or air extraction mode.
- Please refer to spec sheet for recommended configurations of downdraft ventilations and remote fan units and the needed ducting elements.
- For each VL one remote fan unit is recommended.
- If operated next to gas appliances, the ventilation moulding AA 414 010 is recommended to ensure maximum performance of the cooktop.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the worktop cut-out.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Please read additional planning notes on page xx.
- Connecting cable 1.8 m with plug.
- Plan a LAN cable.
- Power consumption standby/display off 0.2 W.
- Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.