Gaggenau Vario gas 4/burner 200 Series w.600
Featuring a black control panel
- Can be combined with the cooktops of the Vario 200 series to a harmonic unity
- Control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- Mechanical power level regulation for 9 power levels, with exact setting and reproduction of flame size
- Solid smooth-surface cast pan supports for easy and safe positioning of cookware
- Up to 9.8 KW on 4 burners
- 2 high output burner (560 W - 3000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 22 cm.
- 2 standard burners (380 W – 1900 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 20 cm.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- Integrated control panel.
- One-handed operation.
- Electric ignition.
- Two-part cast iron pan support with continuous pot surface.
- Enamelled burner cover.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Residual heat indication.
- Operation indicator.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 150 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- With a total connected load of more than 11 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 11 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Appliance weight: approx. 15 kg.
- Total connected load gas 9.8 kW.
- Total connected load electric 10.0 W.
- Connecting cable 1.7 m with plug.